Member of the Week
(repeating due to internet issues last week)
112 West Chicago Blvd.
The Union Block offers four unique suites in the newly rehabilitated 1849 historic building in charming Downtown Tecumseh. Suites are adorned with pieces from the original building and time period.
Includes kitchen, dining and seating area.
can adjoin with
203 to sleep four guests.
- Queen size bed with pillow top mattress in each suite.
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower or shower tub combination.
- Independent heating and cooling control plus ceiling fan.
- Three suites overlook the historic downtown streetscape.
- Suites 202 & 203 can be connected to accommodate four guests.
- Electronic keyed entrance.
- Smart television and free WiFi in every suite.
- Nightly and extended stay options available.
- Chef-inspired breakfast available and delivered for an additional fee.
- Steps away from one-of-a-kind boutique shopping, winery & oil bar, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, brew pub, cheese and chocolate shop, antiques, and vintage shop.
TECUMSEH'S FARMERS MARKET
TWO MORE WEEKS
October 1st AND October 8th
9 AM - 1 PM
Arts & Crafts Vendors
APPLICATION & CONTACT INFORMATION:
Additional information on Lenawee County is available
on these websites:
Adrian Area Chamber of Commerce
Brooklyn Irish Hills Chamber of Commerce
Morenci Chamber of Commerce
Lenawee County Visitors Bureau